Recently, with the development of furnace technology, more and more fused cast AZS block is used in the glass furnace. So, how to select fused cast AZS block?
1) fused cast AZS 33# block is used in the sidewall in contact with glass liquid. In the upper part of the sidewall, WS AZS 44# block is the best choice.
2) PT fused cast AZS is enough in the upper part of the glass furnace.
3) In the insulated bottom, fused cast AZS WS 33# is suitable as the paving block and can be used with AZS ramming mass during the construction.
4) PT AZS 33# block made by the reducing method is used in the sidewall, flat arch and oblique arch of the small furnace.
5) PT α—β fused cast alumina block is generally used in the sidewall of the refining zone, while WSα—β fused cast alumina block is used in the bottom. However, fused cast alumina block is expensive, so 33# AZS block is used as an alternative.